DateTime error

« Older   Newer »
malcolmia
view post Posted on 5/1/2012, 18:54

String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
Malcolm

Jrivest
view post Posted on 31/1/2012, 18:31

Super excited to find this little plug in but I too am getting the Date Time error. Please help fix!

Running Outlook 2010 on Wind 7 Home Prem 64bit.

Fspringall
view post Posted on 23/3/2012, 17:09

I also have this bug.

using Win 7 ultimate

Simssity
view post Posted on 2/2/2013, 17:50

I installed the app on 2/2/13 and am having the same problem. Has anyone found a resolution?

view post Posted on 1/5/2013, 02:56

I Too getting this error. I can only assume we are all in areas of the country where the date and time is formatted in DD/MM/YYYY instead of the American MM/DD/YYYY

iacchus
view post Posted on 29/5/2013, 17:33

Same problem here. Office 2010 + Win 7 64 bit. Checked the sync logg with the following error:

Both Google Calendar and Windows have Stockholm GMT +1 as time zone.

2013-05-29 18:11:55: Synchronization start at 2013-05-29 18:11:55
2013-05-29 18:11:59: New appointments because UserProp Null count = 14 and NewUser count = 14
2013-05-29 18:11:59: 14 Outlook appointment found for being synchronized.
2013-05-29 18:12:01: System.FormatException: Strängen identifierades inte som en giltig DateTime-sträng.
vid System.DateTimeParse.ParseExact(String s, String format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles style)
vid Helper.CalendarItem.ParseRecurrenceString(String googleStr)
vid Helper.GCalendarAdapter.GetItemHeaders()
vid Helper.SynchronizationController.SynchronizeCalendarItems(List`1 outlookItems, List`1& newOutlookItems, List`1& updateItemInOutlook, List`1& deleteItemInOutlook)
vid SyncOutlookGoogle.ThisAddIn.TriggerSynchronization()

"Strängen identifierades inte som en giltig DateTime-sträng" is Swedish for "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime."

I did the install on a Office 2007 + Win 7 64 bit on the same network and same google apps (free) domain. Worked without any problem.

Would love some response fron the developers - with all respect that this is s free program.

ginorino
view post Posted on 31/5/2013, 02:46

hola greetings from Mexico Franceso
Same situation. when installed it worked fine. after a couple o day same message but on spanish .."no se pude reconocer la cadena como valor date time valido" and its not working . im sure we all apreciate your free program please help us fix thie bug. saludos!

Francesco Claudio Mazza 2
view post Posted on 3/6/2013, 09:15

Hello everyone.
I am sorry I did not get back to you any earlier. Unfortunately the programmer I hired to develop the program has stopped working for the project about a year ago and he is not providing us anymore support.
First of all, could you please try the following and tell me if the problem persists?

- Delete the following file:
You can find the log file by pressing start->"username"->appdata->local->SynchronizationLog.txt
- Start outlook.
- Go to the syncronize ribbon and press syncronize.
- After you get the syncronization ok or the syncronization error please close outlook.

Thank you
Francesco

ginorino
view post Posted on 5/6/2013, 21:37

ciao Francesco, thanks for answering back!!
Tried what you asked but on my case its stills not working.
im attaching both the old log (ereased) and the new one (created after reopening outlook)

to what email can i send the logs?
mil gracias!

ginorino
view post Posted on 26/6/2013, 03:23

ciao Francesco!
come stai? any news?? im willing to donate but please help us through the matter. grazie!

Petr tpánek
view post Posted on 4/9/2014, 08:32

Hello all!
I am having the same problem with Date Time Error. I have found the problem is caused by specific items in calendars during sync. First sync is OK and second causes error. The problematic items is: whole day simultaneously repeatable event. You must delete this event on bouth sides (Outlook and Google calendar) and after the sync is succesfull.

10 replies since 5/1/2012, 18:54   331 views